WE OPERATE IN 5 DIFFERENT STATES
WHAT WE OFFER
Individual / Personal Products
Health Insurance (Under 65)
Medicare Advantage Plans
Prescription Drug Plans
International Health Plans
Others: Long Term Care Disability, Dental, Vision
Life Insurance & Final Expense
Business / Commercial Products
Group Benefits: Life & Health
Business Succession Plan
Voluntary Benefits - Out of Pocket Expenses, Cancer, Accident, Hospitalization
You should never feel overwhelmed or confused about your health coverage.
Medicare is a wonderful service that provides millions of Americans with affordable healthcare. There are dozens of options available to you which provide coverage for services you currently need as well as options you may need in the future. An agent will be able to bring clarification and understanding while assisting you with choosing the best options for you.
Obamacare – also known as the Affordable Care Act, or the ACA – is a law enacted to ensure that all Americans have access to affordable health insurance. It does this by offering consumers discounts (known as tax credits) on government-sponsored health insurance plans, and by expanding the Medicaid assistance program to include more people who don’t have it in their budgets to pay for health care.
The ACA also changed some of the rules insurance companies have to follow. For example, in the past if you had diabetes or some other pre existing medical condition, you could be turned down for insurance or your cost for coverage would be astronomical. Now you can’t be turned down for any reason and the hope is that costs will be contained. (ABC News BY LIZ NEPORENT Dec. 23, 2013)
- Private Health Insurance Plans, though very scarce in today’s market, are still around. It could be purchased in three different ways:
- Affordable Care Act complaint– Is like the ACA but with no long application and no subsidy. You will pay 100% of the premium, copayments and deductibles
- Not ACA Complaint-These may offer a slight lower premium with higher deductibles, but the companies can deny applicant or charge more higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
- Short Term- Is a form of Private Health insurance that runs every 3 month. These plans could also deny applicant or charge more higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
- Stand Alone Dental and Vision
- Global Health Insurance-As you may know, Most health plans offer NO coverage while you are outside the country and sometimes even your outside your area. Our Global Health plans can offer health coverage while you are traveling abroad ranging from a few days to a full year. These plans will give you coverage even if you are touring several countries.
- Life Insurance– Today, there is a wide variety of life insurance available, the most basic of which are term and permanent. Within each of these categories, however, there are many different types to choose from – and being familiar with these can help you better customize the coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Increasing and Decreasing Term
- Variable Universal
- Final Expense
- No Medical Exam”
We represent most major insurance companies allowing us to provide our clients with a wide selection of plan choices, flexibility, and price ranges.
With constant changes in the health insurance industry as well as your healthcare needs, we conduct annual evaluation of client needs, plan comparisons, and assistance in plan enrollments, when applicable. We offer free educational consultation on a regular basis. We believe that education is key to enabling our clients become better informed about their needs and the options available to them. Our clients may contact us anytime for inquiries and assistance with their plan benefits.
To better serve you, we speak English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati, French, Creole, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Mandarin & Cantonese,